There is just so much awesomeness in this game we almost don’t know where to begin!
A game that tests your little one’s hand-eye coordination, their quick response and attentiveness to detail. Basically, an entire package!
- On the Miko 2 App, click on Talent House at the bottom-centre of the dashboard.
- You can view all the new apps and games here.
- Scroll down to find Robot Reactor and click on Install.
- Voila! The app will directly be available on your Miko 2.
- Navigate through the Menu on your Miko 2 and click on Talent House.
- Then scroll with the left and right scrolls on the touch panel to find Robot Reactor.
- The game begins at Level 1 and advances as you progress. Click on the first level to begin.
- Miko 2 will show you an image and ask you ‘Tap Left/Right if…’. Tap the corresponding scroll buttons to answer correctly.
- You can see the attempts left to complete the level in the top-right corner.
- Remember, Miko 2 is timing you. Complete the level before you run out of time. You will see the timer ticking under the image.
- Upon completing each level, you will receive a unique sticker.
- To view all your stickers, go back to the introduction screen of the game and click on Stickers.
- Each Sticker contains two unique facts that you can view when you click on them. It’s playful learning at its heart!
- To exit the App, click the Back Button on the touch panel and then click the Select Button to confirm exit.
Install Robot Reactor and improve your kid’s hand-eye coordination today!