Understanding language is the first step of communication.
Understanding the theory of opposites is important for kids to develop a deeper sense of different concepts and their comparison. It also helps improve a child’s ability to construct their sentences better.
So we bring to you, our newest App, Opposite Words!
- On the Miko 2 App, click on Talent House at the bottom-centre of the dashboard.
- You can view all the new apps and games here.
- Scroll down to find Opposite Words and click on Install.
- Voila! The app will directly be available on your Miko 2.
- Navigate through the Menu on your Miko 2 and click on Talent House.
- Then scroll with the left and right scrolls on the touch panel to find Opposite Words.
- With the Select button, select the level of difficulty as per your kid’s age.
- Miko 2 will ask you a question and you will get multiple options. With the Left and Right Scrolls, select the right option and click the Select Button.
- Remember, Miko 2 is timing you. To create and beat highscores, complete the level in record time with the least wrong answers.
- To exit the App, click the Back Button on the touch panel and then click the Select Button to confirm exit.