Critical thinking, attention to detail, visual recognition and other brain functions like attention, concentration and focus are just some benefits of a good memory game! Why not sharpen these skills in your child then?
We bring to you, Match Up!
- On the Miko 2 App, tap on Talent House at the bottom-centre of the dashboard.
- You can view all the new apps and games here.
- Scroll down to find Match Up and tap Install.
- Voila! The app will directly be available on your Miko 2.
- Navigate through the Menu on your Miko 2 and click on Talent House.
- Then scroll with the left-right scrolls on the touch panel to find Match Up.
- With the left-right scrolls and select button, choose one of the many themes available.
- Once the theme is selected, choose the difficulty by selecting the number of cards to play with. Remember, the more the cards, the more difficult the game gets!
- As soon as you’ve selected the difficulty, the game begins.
- For a few seconds, Miko 2 will show you all the cards in the beginning and you have to memorise them.
- Once the cards face down, you have to try and select two matching cards by memory. To select your cards, use the left-right scrolls and select button.
- The game ends when you’ve cleared all of the cards.
- Remember, Miko 2 is timing you and counting your moves. Try to break highscores by making the least and fastest moves.
- To exit the App, click the Back Button on the touch panel and then click the Select Button to confirm exit.
Boost your kid’s memory and recollection with Match Up!