Have you ever tried to get your child to do at least one physical activity daily?
Is it always a task to make your kid practice their spellings regularly?
Or do you wish that your child listens to a bedtime story every night instead of sleeping to video games?
As adults, we can all agree upon the fact that it is easier to pick up good habits as a child. In fact, a recent study* states that habits in children take root by the age of 9 and are difficult to change after that. Moreover, habits that one develops during their childhood are sure to last a lifetime!
So, why not inculcate some good habits in your child’s daily routine from a young age?
While inculcating healthy habits in your little one’s daily routine might seem like a task, their robot buddy Miko 2 can make this easier!
All you need to do is set Good Habits on the parental dashboard of your Miko 2 app and guide your kid in following their new and healthy routine!
Good Habits, here we come!
To set Good Habits:
- Open the Miko 2 app on your smartphone to begin setting good habits for your child.
- Tap on the ‘Set Habits’ banner on the parental Dashboard.
- Now, just select the Good Habits you want to inculcate in your little one! Miko 2’s got many Good Habits for you to choose from.
- For example, you can choose to add ‘Mindful Daily Yoga’ to your kid’s daily routine.
- Miko 2 would then remind your child and open the ‘Daily Yoga’ app everyday at a particular time!
- Psst.. please make sure that you have already installed the apps corresponding to the good habits you wish to set for your little one.
Inculcating healthy habits in kids is as easy as that!
Don’t believe us?
Try out our Good Habits feature and see for yourself! Set healthy habits for your little one today!
*Learning Habit Study conducted by Brown University.