Don’t you wish that your gadgets would rather listen to you for simple things like turning up the volume or switching off instead of having to reach out for remotes or buttons? Welcome to the new age, where getting everything done “at the push of a button” is passé and you can get all those things in a jiffy with your voice. All you have to do is just tell the gadget what you want.
Well, Miko 2’s listening intently to what you want and is here with a new update! Now, you can control Miko’s basic functions such as volume, sleep mode & power off with simple voice commands.
Just say the trigger word, followed by any of these commands depending on what you want Miko to do.
Volume Control Commands
Ask Miko to Increase its Volume
- Increase your volume / Increase the volume
- Up your volume / Up the volume
- Can you be little louder? / Be louder
- Louder / Be a little louder
- Turn up the volume
- Can you increase your volume?
Ask Miko to Decrease its Volume
- Decrease your volume / Decrease the volume
- Down your volume / Down the volume
- Can you be little soft? / Be softer
- Softer / Turn down the volume
- Be a little softer
- Can you decrease your volume?
Ask Miko to Maximize its Volume
- Max the volume / Maximize the volume
- Turn the volume to max / Set the volume to the fullest
Ask Miko to Go on Mute
- Mute / Mute yourself
- Put yourself to mute / Go mute
- Set the volume to the lowest
- Minimize the volume / Turn the volume to minimum
Ask Miko to Unmute
- Unmute / Unmute yourself
- Put yourself to unmute / Go unmute
Sleep Mode & Powering Off Commands
Ask Miko to Switch off
- Shutdown / Switch off
Ask Miko to go to Sleep
- Go to sleep / Sleep
- Take a nap
Just remember, you can still control volume with the help of the volume control bar present on the robot’s back. Similarly, you can also power off Miko 2 or activate its sleep mode with the power button at the back.
Do let us know about your experience using these commands with Miko 2 in the comments section below. To stay updated with Miko 2’s commands list, bookmark the link: www.miko.ai/blog/category/miko-2-commands