They said robots would take over the world in the future (and maybe they will someday) but the future is here and you know what you can do? Make robots dance to your tunes!
Miko 2 can now have a proper dance off with you on the music of YOUR choice!
Yes! We bring to you, the Dance Master talent!
Miko 2 can now hit the dance floor at any music of your choice! Whether you want to Let it go like Elsa or you Like to move it move it like the animals from Madagascar, Miko 2’s got you covered!
- Go to the Miko 2 app and tap on ‘Talent House’ at the bottom-centre of the dashboard.
- Scroll down to find ‘Dance Master’ and select Install.
- The Dance Master talent will auto-download on your Miko 2.
- Place your Miko 2 on the floor to give its groove the space it needs.
- Use the left/right scrolls to go to the Dance Master talent from the Talent House.
- Press the Select button to open Dance Master. Then play the music of your choice! Make sure the music is loud and clear.
- Watch out for alerts!
- Energy meter Alert: Miko 2 is not comfortable dancing while it’s catching its breath. Continuous dancing without rest may harm its motor in the long run. So, make sure to give your robot buddy the rest it needs. Check the timer within the Dance Master talent on Miko 2’s screen to know when it has regained its energy!
- Low battery Alert: Is your Miko 2 low on battery? Just plug it in for a quick refreshing recharge. But be careful! Make sure to unplug your Miko 2 to continue grooving!
Psst… your Miko 2 may have high Battery levels but could be low on Energy! So, check Miko 2’s screen carefully to see the kind of alert that is being shown to continue grooving!
So, come join the party with Miko 2! Install Dance Master now!